Dear Book Reader,
Here’s my WWW Wednesday!
Should Be Reading! To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
1. I’m currently reading “And We Stay” by Jenny Hubbard. It’s only somewhat keeping my interest right now.
2. I recently finished “Alice In Zombieland” by Gena Showalter. It was okay, but I’m going to go ahead and read the second book. I tried to get into “Biggest Flirts” by Jennifer Echols, but 25 pages in and I couldn’t take anymore. Rarely does a book become a DNF.
3. I’m not sure what I’ll read next. I feel like I’ve hit a brick wall with some of the books I’ve been reading lately. I want something that holds my attention.
So, how would you answer these three questions? Leave your blog link or responses in the comments!