WWW Wednesdays is hosted over at Should Be Reading!
To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
1. I am currently reading “Curtsies & Conspiracies” by Gail Carriger and I’m almost finished with it. Less than 20 pages to go! I also just got a book titled “Throwaway Girl” through Netgalley that is hard to put down.
2. I recently finished “Lies” by Michael Grant. It can finally stay at the library until someone else wants to check it out. I’ve had it for awhile, so it feels good to have gotten through it.
3. I’m not sure what I’m going to read next. I’ve got so many books that I want to read right this moment. I need to read another debut author as to get caught up with reading at least one book per month from a debut author. I guess I’ll see what’s coming up due at the library first and then make my decision. Or maybe I should just put a poll up to help me decide at this point. 🙂
So, what are your answers to these three questions?